Monday, October 29, 2012


I have decided I will be forever haunted by little boys in uniforms.  I loved all the years I spent at the ballpark watching my boys.  They are grown now and their ballpark days are behind them.  But, so many memories remain there.  Every time I see a little boy or even a medium sized boy in a uniform I smile, and on the inside a part of me cries for my long lost little boys and those days at the baseball diamond or the football field or the....... I so want to grab those parents and tell them to relax just a bit and enjoy the day, not to be so intense about their child's performance or the baseball hat that is lost or whose son is the best catcher, to just cherish the moment when life is fun and those little boys have big dreams.  In the end thats what really matters.  Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment