Saturday, December 15, 2012

More about badges...

(This post will make no sense unless you read the one below.)  Ok, so I realize most people who own a computer and who read blogs are light years ahead of me in computer knowledge, though I am assuming there are a few other old ladies out there that have an Etsy shop - or who should have an Etsy shop.  And, I know there are a lot of women out there trying to blog who also love pinterest.  So, I learned one more thing since I posted yesterday about adding the badges to my blog.  I was a little disconcerted about the size of the Etsy blog.  It was kind of like I was screaming out that I have an Etsy shop.  So, all on my own I might add, I went back into the stuff I copied and pasted and there it was height and width.  I just changed the numbers to the same as the pinterest badge.  Then I decided they were both a little small, so I increased them both.  Easy as Pie...

No comments:

Post a Comment