Monday, April 14, 2014

Here I Go....Art Journal Started



video


So I found a planner at Barnes and Noble that actually started in March 2014, so that worked out well.  I started by adding some flaps to pages.  To begin, I only put the flaps/washi tape on the first week of each month's page.  I may add additional things later.  I have wanted to do this for awhile and have actually purchased probably 7 or 8 journals/smash books.  Do you do that, just keep buying supplies because you love the idea but just don't know where or how to start.  Well, just dive in and remember it is YOUR journal.  It is really just for you.  Its a great chance to just take risks and let your creative juices flow.  Its a time to get out your thoughts and worries and celebrations.  I am so excited that I also started taping another journal I bought.  It think for that one, I am going to journal with Bible verses and put in favorite  photos and memorabilia that I have saved.   I will add pictures as I go along.  My video is not very helpful, but I will try to get better. 
Get started, let it go and just have fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment